Friday, March 20, 2015

Dear LIB readers: I'm about to marry a man who says it's impossible for men not to cheat

From a female LIB reader;
Linda, myself, my fiance and our friends were arguing last night as regards your Single vs Married woman topic and my fiancee blurted out that it is impossible for a man to be monogamous and any woman who expects that is deceiving herself. It was a heated argument and he may have forgotten I was there when he said this. I was shocked. I asked him later if he really believed men can never be faithful and he said majority of men but some can be. This was different from what he'd said passionately a few hours before. I guess he had time to think about it and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I've been confused since he said this because now I believe he's not faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...